The Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) has opened its portal for applicants to submit their applications for various vacant positions needed in the state.
But before you submit that application, kindly read the requirements for all the vacant positions below:
Requirements for SUBEB Recruitment 2019-2020
- Application should be typewritten to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri, Imo State.
- Applicants should hold relevant qualification for position been applied for.
- For 1st-degree holders only, applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Applicants must upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all credentials (FSLC inclusive), Birth Certificate, Curriculum Vitae (CV), letter of identification from Traditional Ruler/LGA and passport photograph.
See below the listed vacant positions and the qualifications needed to fill them:
- HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08 – B.Sc Education (Bachelor of Education)
- HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07 – Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II – B.Sc, BA In Arts, Science and Business Education
- ACCOUNTANT II – B.Sc Accounting
- EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE) – B.Sc, Education (B.Ed)
- CIVIL ENGINEER II – B.Sc/HND In Electrical Engineering
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS – B.Sc/HND In Civil Engineering
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II – B.Sc/HND In Quantity Surveying
- ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09 – B.Sc/M.Sc In Architecture
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08 – OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc In Office Technology or Secretarial Admin
- COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05 – GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB with at Least 4 Credits
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05 – 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04 – 5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics
- CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03 – SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE with 3 Credits
- MESSENGERS UGSS 02 – 2 Credits In SCCE, NECO, NABTEB