PAOK Salonika will host Chelsea later tonight but only few people are aware of their previous encounters. Here are some of the facts about the two sides as provided by Opta:
* Chelsea and PAOK Salonika will meet for the first time ever in a competitive match.
* PAOK are unbeaten in all four of their previous competitive matches with English teams (W2 D2 L0), with a win and a draw apiece against both Arsenal (in 1997-98) and Tottenham Hotspur (in 2011-12).
NOMINATE AFRICAN OF THE YEAR 2019
* In their previous six Europa League campaigns, PAOK have progressed from the group stage on four occasions (2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17), but were eliminated at the Last 32 stage on each of those occasions.
* Chelsea won the UEFA Europa League in their last appearance in the competition (2012-13), defeating Benfica 2-1 in the final.
* Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has a 100 percent win ratio in the group stages matches of the UEFA Europa League, winning all six matches whilst in charge of Napoli in 2015-16.
OVER 5,000 NIGERIAN MEN HAVE OVERCOME POOR BEDROOM PERFORMANCE SYNDROME DUE TO THIS BRILLIANT DISCOVERY