Following the release of the 2019 WAEC May/June results, the Head of National Office, Mr Olu Adenipekun, WAEC, said candidates can check their results online on the council’s website within 24 hours of the declaration of the results.
Therefore to check their results online, all candidates should follow these procedures:
– Go to WAEC result checking official portal – www.waecdirect.org
– Enter your centre number and seat number in the required space. Write your registration number like this: 4310963***.
– Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2019.
– Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
– Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
But if you prefer to receive your results via SMS, you should use the following steps:
Send an SMS with the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
PS: Ensure you strictly follow the format above. There should be no space in the message. Then wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS.
Dear Esteemed reader,
As part of our drive to keep improving the content of our newspaper, we are conducting a readership survey to enable us serve you better.
Kindly take two minutes of your time to fill in this questionnaire.
Thank you for your time. Click here to begin