One of the most common causes of strained relationships or marriages is infertility or subfertility. There is cause for concern if a woman finds it difficult to conceive after two years of marriage. Most people don’t wait that long before seeking for help. The longer it goes on the greater the pressure from both families who are desperate to see grandchildren. It could be quite distressing!
We know that the problem could either come from the woman or the man.There are many reasons why this can occur. It could be genetic or due to medical problems affecting either the man or the woman or both of them. It could most probably be due to a spiritual affliction emanating from several sources. The good news is that whatever the cause, Christ can reverse it!
NOMINATE AFRICAN OF THE YEAR 2019
Sarah was barren.Genesis 11:30, “But Sarai was barren; she had no child.” But God reversed it. God terminated 25 years of barrenness! We don’t have any medical records of her diagnosis because it does not matter to God.
She was well into menopause by reason of her age but that was not a problem to God either. Age is no barrier to the power of God.Luke 1:36, “And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.”
Menopause is not a problem to this Great and Mighty God!
Genesis 21:1-2, “And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.  For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.”
Glory to God!“And Sarah conceived.”(Put your name there if you are facing this challenge). You will conceive from now on, in Jesus name!
“3And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.”Isaac means laughter. Someone’s Isaac is on the way! I break every spell, every curse or bewitchment upon your life now, in the name of Jesus! You will conceive and carry your babies in Jesus name!
Romans 4:17-22,“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.  Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.  And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb:
 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;  And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 22And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.”
How to secure divine intervention
1. The first key ingredient in securing divine intervention is developing full persuasion in the ability of God and in His integrity to fulfil His promise. Abraham’s hope was based on the promise of God. In the Bible, hope is not a passion for the possible but a passion for the promised. God promised to take away barrenness from the lives of those who serve Him.
· Notice what Abraham did not consider: deadness of their reproductive capacity. Notice what he considered: the faithfulness of God!
· Meditate on the promises of God as contained in the Bible. Read or rehearse the testimonies of those who have overcome this problem and build your faith. Minimise contact or communication with people who put pressure on you. You need to guard your heart against unprofitable impatience, doubt and unbelief.
2. The second key is never give up. Against hope, he believed in hope. Fight your doubts. They will come but dismiss them. It’s not over until you win. You will have a miracle against all odds in Jesus name.
3. The third key is take steps of faith. Name your first child. Start calling yourself by the name of your first child. Buy baby things. It is not wrong also to seek medical intervention. While you are praying, see a Gynaecologist in a centre where you can be helped. God can work through doctors to give you a miracle.
4. I discovered also that deliverance ministration is often necessary for both partners to break any curse and free them from demonic oppression. We have recorded very many cases of success in this regard following special targeted and informed prayers.
The passage of time does not prevent the promise of God from coming to pass.
God gives children to the barren.Psalm 113:9, “He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.”
God can open a blocked womb. Genesis 29:31, “And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb:” It means a womb can be closed by spiritual forces and can be opened by a higher spiritual force. I have seen this happen several times and you are next, in Jesus name!
Children of God were later exempted from remaining barren under the old covenant after the experiences of the Patriarchs. Exodus 23:26, “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land:”
Deuteronomy 7:14, “Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.”
The blood of Jesus makes it even easier to terminate all forms of barrenness.
Your laughter is on the way!
We have recorded several cases of seemingly hopeless situations reversed by the Lord Jesus Christ. Glory to God! I command barrenness terminated in your life right now, in Jesus name!
Psalm 75:10, “All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.” In the name of Jesus, I command every power of darkness sponsoring barrenness in your life to be broken and to loose their hold right now, in Jesus name! Receive the healing power of the Holy Ghost right now and be healed in Jesus name!
As God remembered Hannah and gave her Samuel, he will remember you this season! The God of Elizabeth will visit you and turn your situation around, in the name of Jesus. I terminate every form of unfruitfulness in your life now, in Jesus name!
Bishop Dr. Charles Olowojoba is the General Overseer of Dayspring Bible Church Worldwide with HQ in Abuja, Nigeria & President, Dayspring Christian Ministries Int’l. Website: www.dayspringcmi.org
OVER 5,000 NIGERIAN MEN HAVE OVERCOME POOR BEDROOM PERFORMANCE SYNDROME DUE TO THIS BRILLIANT DISCOVERY