President Muhammadu has approved the renewal of the tenure of Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi as the Corps Marshal/Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
This is contained in a statement by the Permanent Secretary, General Services Office (GSO) Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), Olusegun Adekunle.
The President also renew the appointments of
· Dr. Jafaru Alunua Momoh as the Chief Medical Director (CMD), National Hospital, Abuja;
· Dr. Nwadinigwe Cajetan Uwatoronye, Medical Director, National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu State;
· Prof. Eli Jidere Bala, Director General, Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN),
· Dr. Mohammed Jibrin, Director General, National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) and
· Prof. Mohammed Haruna, Executive Vice Chairman, National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI).
President Buhari equally made new appointments of Dr. Ali Adamu, Provost, Federal College of Education (Technical), Gombe, Gombe State; and Dr. Yaya Baba Adamu Medical Director (MD), Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarrawa State.
“The Presidency has also approved the appointment of Ambassador Yahaya Lawal as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and International Relations. The appointees were enjoined to live up to the high expectations of the public for prompt, conscientious and self-less service at all times. The President urged them to regard public offices as trust that should not be betrayed,” the statement said.