ADVERTISEMENT

Babcock PhD theses win grants

The Head of Accounting Department, Babcock University, Ilishan, Ogun State, Prof. Ishola Akintoye, has revealed that rigorous supervision has enabled three PhD theses in the department to win N1.5 million grants, with three others winning conference papers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Akintoye, who made the disclosure at the pre-2018 convocation lecture, said since the start of Accounting as a course at postgraduate level, lots of rigor and qualitative academic works have been brought to bear, especially with the use of the Collaborative Model where 70 percent of all courses and seminars were assessed by external assessors assembled from about 10 different federal, state and private universities in the country and the remaining 30 percent being internal assessors.

“The result, as we speak, is that three of such PhD theses have won research grants of N500,000 each in a competition by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and three others winning best conference paper presentations at the University of Lagos and Covenant University respectively,” Akintoye also said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Share this article

HOW I BECAME FREE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

DIABETES TOTAL CURE

EKWENSI helps to revive and rejuvenate the Pancreas which is the root causes of Diabetes, which results to frequent urination and loss of weight, tingling of the feet’s and many.

This drug cures diabetes completely within 2months of frequent usage. Call Sam on 08124139999 or 08077776226



BREAKTHROUGH NATURAL CURE FOR PROSTRATE ISSUES IN JUST 15 DAYS!!!

You Can Prevent PROSTATE CANCER!!!

Your PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT Is REVERSIBLE

Don't Let It Threaten You!

To SHRINK And NORMALIZE Your PROSTATE Within 15 Days Without Surgery Or Chemical Drugs, Click Here!!!

Join us on


Share your story with us: 08189301900 (Whatsapp and SMS only) Email: dtonline@dailytrust.com

Complain about a story or Report an error and/or correction: +2348189301900

DISCLAIMER: Comments on this thread are that of the maker and they do not necessarily reflect the organizations stand or views on issues.