Easter is here again and it is going to be a long holiday. In Nigeria, this period is fun with lots of activities and events lined up to celebrate the season, plus varieties of delicious food.
The roads will hopefully be free and obviously, your city has something for everyone. From organizing a fun get together at parks to a shopping spree at any big shopping mall, then eating out with family and friends at popular diners and restaurants.
OVER 5,000 NIGERIAN MEN HAVE OVERCOME POOR BEDROOM PERFORMANCE SYNDROME DUE TO THIS BRILLIANT DISCOVERY. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
In addition to this, there are five things you can still do as you enjoy the holiday.
– Attend an Easter Event: During this period in Nigeria, there are always events to attend, from musical concerts to comedy shows, cultural festivals, movie premieres and so on. So irrespective of your location in Nigeria, you can always attend any event. Just be on the look out
– Go to the cinema: If you are a movie lover, then your best bet is to go to a cinema this weekend. However, there will be a lot of people at the cinemas like every public holiday. So be careful of the crowd around you.
– Spend time at home with family: If you live in busy cities like Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja, time spent with family and friends is cherished. Life is on a fast pace and there is always very little time to unwind and relax. Therefore this is a good opportunity to spend quality time with them.
– Visit beaches: Living in coastal areas is a big plus because the beach is another fun place to spend the Easter weekend. They are usually bubbling during festivities. Picnics with family and friends would be fun as there would be other fun activities for the children too.
– Hiking: If you are a lover of nature, then hiking with your friends and family is one sure way to have fun this holiday. It will give you the opportunity to appreciate nature at its best forms.
So whatever you do this weekend and through the Easter period, ensure you make the best out of it
Dear Esteemed reader,
As part of our drive to keep improving the content of our newspaper, we are conducting a readership survey to enable us serve you better.
Kindly take two minutes of your time to fill in this questionnaire.
Thank you for your time. Click here to begin