The Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) announced its official recruitment exercise on the 16th of April and so far, thousands of Nigerians have applied.
The recruitment is to admit 3,200 officers and men to fill existing vacancies in the Nigeria Customs Service.
With about two weeks left for the recruitment exercise, it is important you know that can make you unsuitable for the job
- Non-Nigerian Citizen: The opportunity is only open to Nigerians by birth or descent
- A male less than 1.7 metres in height and a female less than 1.64 metres in height.
- A man with fully expanded chest measurement of less than 0.87 metres.
- If you have any physical and/or mental challenge
- If you apply more than once
- If you have any form of financial embarrassment
- If you have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Certificate of state of origin endorsed by Liaison officers disqualifies you
- You will be disqualified if you are above 35 years and below 18years
- Any Certificate or Qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise
- If you submit documents that are not required by the Cadre you are applying for. For instance, don’t use bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate Cadre